Ads

Advertisement

Saturday, October 22, 2022

See photos of Nigerian Gospel Artiste Esther Edoho as she Celebrates her birthday today - JUST MUSIC

0

See photos of Nigerian Gospel Artiste Esther Edoho as she Celebrates her birthday today - JUST MUSIC 


See photos of Nigerian Gospel Artiste Esther Edoho as she Celebrates her birthday today - JUST MUSIC


Nigerian Gospel Artiste Esther Edoho celebrates her birthday today as she clocks plus one. 

Nigerian Gospel Artiste Esther Edoho as she Celebrates her birthday today

Esther Edoho goes to her Facebook page to appreciate God for protecting her and keeping her alive. 

She writes below;


"Wow!! It's my birthday!

Sweet Jesus, it’s my prayer that your immeasurable love will shine in my life and guide my path for as long as I live on this earth. It is with great pleasure that am able to celebrate another year of my life. There’s no other way to say I am grateful for life. 


Many are in the Great Beyond and oblivious of the passage of time. The Lord's grace made this birthday possible. Today is my birthday, and I'm really excited about it! Thank you God for your continuous and unfailing love. Happy birthday to me."

Drop your birthday wishes for her here

Author Image
AboutLegit

No comments:

Post a Comment